Your Weekend Dentist in Allen, TX
on Your Schedule
You know the time for your next dental checkup and cleaning is approaching, so you call your dentist’s office to book an appointment. The only slots they have available are on days you work, so you have to call your boss to arrange for some time off. If you are taking your kids to the dentist, they might have to miss out on valuable classroom time. Does that story sound all too familiar? We understand your frustration. That is why the Dental Den of Allen is open late and on weekends. We are committed to providing top-quality dentistry on your schedule.
Benefits of Visiting a Weekend Dentist
We are the one of the only practices — if not the only — in our area who is open until 8 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Our practice hours offer numerous benefits to patients and their families:
- No need to take time off of school or work. Your kids won’t miss out on learning, and you won’t fall behind at work because you need to visit the dentist.
- We offer emergency care. Dental injuries often happen on weekends, when families are playing sports or going on adventures. With other practices, you might have to wait until a weekday to receive care, but Dr. Ward and our team are here for you when you need us most.
- Schedule an appointment that works for you. Many dentists who are open on the weekends have very limited Saturday and Sunday hours. We are open all day, so you can visit us for a morning checkup or come to see us when you are winding down from your weekend fun.
No Compromise on Quality
In many areas of life, convenience often comes at the cost of quality. That is not the case with us. Dr. Anniece Ward is a highly accomplished dentist. Here are some fast facts on her qualifications:
- Earned her dental degree from Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC
- Completed her General Practice Residency in Ohio at the Dayton V.A. Medical Center
- Experience in working with a broad range of patients, including oral cancer patients, seniors, children, and special needs patients
- Certified in Invisalign and FastBraces
- Advanced training in dental implants
Dr. Ward loves her career. She is open on weekends, not just because it is good for business, but because she genuinely enjoys caring for her patients and wants what is best for them. You can expect a comfortable experience here. We will never rush you out the door, and we will always take the time to answer your questions, address your concerns, and make you feel like a true VIP.
Come Visit Us
Your dental care should take place at a time that is convenient for you. If you are ready to experience the Dental Den difference, contact us today to schedule an appointment. Dr. Ward and our team cannot wait to help you enjoy your best smile!
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help View Our Services